Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vintners Market Number 2


It's so interesting experiencing a brand new city and actually doing everything the locals do. I have lived here for about 9 months {wowza} now, but sometimes I get so excited about all the events that it feels like my first day in the city.

One of my favorite things to do, as you can probably tell, is going to wine events. The fact that wine country is so close to SF really makes for wonderful tasting events on a budget.

 This was my second trip to the SF Vintner's Market held at Fort Mason. Wineries from all over California come to pour and typically we end the day feeling great! I've decided that the Vintner's Market is my favorite wine tasting event in SF so far! Highly recommended.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)