Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Golden Gate Park afternoon

Lately, lady SF has been heating up.. and these past few weekends have been nothing less of amazing. When it's nice outside the whole city comes out and you almost feel bad if you don't go outside to enjoy the sun all day. So, my friends and I decided to head to Golden Gate Park, after brunch of course, to enjoy the beautiful day. We spent the whole day walking through the park all the while enjoying the sites, scenery, and people. It is such an amazing place--probably one of the coolest i've parks I've been in. Not only is there a Japanese Tea Garden, huge museums and paddle boating, but there are bison (literally) roaming around in the middle of the park. I mean, how do you top that?
Cannot wait for another sunny afternoon in Golden Gate! 










1 comment:

  1. Loving your new chevron stripes! And I've never actually been to Golden Gate park, besides stopping in the museums! Looks like such a fun day though, fingers crossed for more sun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)