Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fam goes to Sausalito and the Embarcadero

I did so much while my family was here that I have to break it up into multiple. Nothing is ever dull when they are around, thats for sure. 
I decided to take them for a stroll along the Embarcadero, the street that runs all along the water, for some people watching and to check out the Ferry Building. We walked for a few miles from Fisherman's Wharf all the way down, past Pier 23 to Pier 1 which is where the Ferry Building sits. 

Along the way we stumbled upon the farmers market, some quotes etched into the sidewalk and of course, the annual naked bike race. It wouldn't be SF if we hadn't stumbled upon that.
On a nice day I definitely recommend taking a stroll down the Embarcadero!

My fam also took a trip over to Sausalito (where I work) and came out to lunch on the bay. It was kinda chilly but it was so fun to show them where I work and hang out on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Of course we ended our night with an outing to North Beach at Tony's Pizza (to die for) and had a great view of Coit Tower all ready for St. Patty's day.
I can't wait for their next visit!
















1 comment:

  1. Aww it sounds like you had such a great time with your fam! I love that picture of all of you when you have on that adorable bright coat!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)