Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cinco de Derby

When you live somewhere like San Francisco you have to celebrate every little holiday that exists, especially when its a nice day. Sooo of course, last weekend my friends and I met up for brunch and celebrated Cinco de Mayo while at a Kentucky Derby watching party. 

One day I would like to go to the actual Kentucky Derby just for the experience, but this SF version was my cup of tea. My horse, Sabercat,  totally lost, but I wasn't sad because.....

let's just say my day consisted of a grilled cheese bar, mimosa bar, tequila, mint juleps, summer dresses, large hats and 75 degree weather. Not a bad Saturday if you ask me.

The best part? 
Of course the grilled cheese bar and tequila... :)











Can't wait for next year!


2 comments:

  1. Katie this party sounds so fun and whoever put it on really "Martha". You look adorable. I miss you like crazy!

    Love, Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! This was such a fun day! Haha I love that picture with the guys kneeling-- too cute! And that picture with you and Shay is beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)