Friday, April 27, 2012

Chicago



Okay. So one of my favorite things in life is exploring new places. Whether it be eating at new restaurants in SF or traveling to new countries, I am a sucker for new adventures. So, when I got asked to go on a business trip to Chicago, I freaked. Keep in mind I have never been to Chicago...so, of course, I was freaking OUT. I literally had half of a day to explore and get as much out of it as I could--so I did!

The best part about the trip? It was 80 degrees....in Chicago....in March. So I spent a lot of time exploring on foot, venturing to Navy Pier, Millenium Park, Marilyn Monroe statue,  architecture tour on the river and met my long lost study abroad friend for dinner and a night with the locals. Oh, and of course had a Chicago style hot dog :)

I can't wait for another business trip and to go back to Chicago! 



















Chicagooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)