Friday, January 6, 2012

Home for the Holidays

Nothing compares to being home for the holidays. I didn't end up going to my home home, but I got pretty close. This year we spent our Christmas & New Years in Sun Valley, Idaho and 

we did a lot of lounging...
drank yummy hot chocolate...


ate, ate and ate some more...




cuddled with our very obese kitty...


had a lot of outdoor adventures...









and some indoor...




and brought in 2012 like it was the end of the world!
Heres to a happy 2012!!





xoxo

4 comments:

  1. oh, i am so happy that you are blogging again. I love your blog and love that you are having sooo much fun in your life. I miss you T.T!! love you, auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a great time- thanks so much for sharing! And Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post totally made me crave some hot chocolate! and im dying to visit idaho someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww these photos are all so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)