Thursday, January 5, 2012

Festivities!

It's been a while...so let me give an update on last month's festivities!


Friendsgiving
 Friendsgiving aka Thanksgiving with friends (new term I learned in SF). Here my roomies and I had an impromptu Friendsgiving before we all headed out for the holiday.

Thanksgiving in Boise
I love Thanksgiving. period.


Mama's Restaurant in North Beach
Okay not even kidding this place is to-die-for and I mean it. But, what food doesn't taste awesome when you have to wait in a 2 hour line for it?! See the people waiting in line behind my head? It was listed as one of the best brunch spots in SF so we had to try it and it was a treat. I totally recommend it for brunch--try and go on a weekday morning if you can so you can avoid the weekend lines!


Art Uncorked 

My girlfriends and I gathered together for a little wine and painting night at a hotel downtown. It was super fun and we ended up with such masterpieces to take home:)
{please avoid my demon eyes above :)}



Christmas in the City!
Although there isn't any snow in SF for the holidays--the city still manages to make it very festive! We got lucky and had a Christmas tree lot right across the street which made for easy transporting!

Christmas Parties!

Christmas parties are my favorite! Top left is an investment bank Christmas party on the top floor of the swanky Clift Hotel. Bottom right is us girls getting ready for the Guardsmen Christmas Tree Lot Party! And what is Christmas time without the Nutcracker? They even puffed out fake snow out of the building. :)

SantaCon

This is my first time at SantaCon and it was like NOTHING i have ever seen or participated in! I had quite the adventure bar hopping with thousands of Santa's and I seriously cannot wait for next year!
Note: All my friends from UI/TF need to come visit me for SantaCon next year!


More Christmas and NYE updates to come!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)