Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fall Favorites


My absolute favorite season of the year is fall. The leaves and the cool air are to die for.
However, I'm really not sure how fall is around SF?
 I'll have to see if there is even a legit season.
I'll be sad if not!
But, I heard that October is 'the' best month in San Francisco so I'll just have to wait and see. 
As for now, here are a few things I'm loving for the fall season!

FALL favs


1. Leopard print: What isn't to love about leopard and it's been around for a long time now. I totally want these flats cause they'd go with EVERYTHING!
2. Polka Dot: love polka dots, always have. This fall they are coming out all over the place!
3. Python: python print and snake everything, kinda weird, but so cool.
4.Hunter green, and emerald for that matter, is totally in. Basically you can't go wrong with darker shades of green. I want these boots sooo bad!
5. Leather baby. Enough said.
6. Muted polishes
7. Booties, oh and of course riding boots. I have about a million pairs of boots, but I'm always wanting more and these are cute!
8. The color rust. This skirt isn't bad either :)
9. Structured bags & the color 'mustard'
10. Ponchos



I'm off to my first trip to California wine country for good company, good wine, and good food! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Napa and SF. Great places. You're right leopard flats are so versatile. That poncho is so cute!



    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)