Wednesday, September 12, 2012

4th of July in McCall
























Nothing, and I mean nothing beats McCall in the summertime. I was so lucky to get to go to the lake this summer to celebrate the 4th of July with all of my family and friends. I can't get enough of the how beautiful it is and how many wonderful memories I have growing up there. Now that I live in SF its harder to split my time from going to all the places I love in Idaho, but this is seriously one of my favorite spots and I already am dreaming of my next trip there! I had so much fun with my family and friends waterskiing, watching fireworks, celebrating birthdays, making s'mores, eating ribs and corn on the cob, seeing my precious little Lucky puppy, celebrating the 4th with my friends on North Beach and relaxing in the sun.
Dreaming of it now.... 


1 comment:

  1. What a nice photo journal. Such a great weekend and your photography is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)