Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oregon Coast Vacation


 
  














Just about every 4 years my grandparents take the whole family on a summer vacation at the Oregon Coast. We typically stay in or around Lincoln City, but venture out to a few other towns on the coast and of course stop in Portland. This year, I met the fam in Portland and made the drive down the coast with them. The drive is sometimes the best part because we get to see little fruit stands and the beautiful countryside. I really do love Oregon! We rented out a house on the ocean and enjoyed some fresh fish chowda,some s'mores, a few walks on the beach, kite flying and gambling of course! Sometimes its great to just be free to do whatever and not have a rushed vacation. I felt like I got a lot of relaxing and reading in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)