Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HOTLANTA!

I went on another work trip to Atlanta in June and had the best time! Luckily my friend Hailey lives there so I had a wonderful tour guide! The best part was really not knowing what to expect and being totally blown away by such a great place and adventure! I hope work sends me back again soon!

[Here we are at Cafe Jonah & the Magic Attic, a great brunch spot in Buckhead. I'm enjoying my first grits experience!]
 




[ATL Skyline]



[Eating in Midtown and having my first ever 'fried pickles' YUM!]



[Out on the town in Buckhead and trying bacon maple ale (gross)]
 

[Famous Varsity Burger (Obama went here the day after us!!!)] 


[View from my hotel dt! They were doing Bachelor auditions here. I'll be mad I didn't try out if the Bach is cute this time around :)]

[Couldn't leave ATL without having BBQ. I just about got every kind of greasy BBQ food you can think of and it was FAB] As you can tell, all i did was EAT!



Such a fun trip!! I loved Atlanta and cannot wait to go back and gain 45 more LBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)