Monday, August 20, 2012

Straw & Smitten [Hayes Valley]

Straw: Carnival Fare
What's more to love than a wonderful Saturday morning, your girlfriends and some 'carnival fare' brunch. I about died when I saw the menu. This quaint little brunch spot has the craziest menu around!  A hamburger with donuts as buns, red velvet pancakes, tons of grilled cheese options and red velvet tater tots. 
YES PLEASE.
Not only was the food fab, but the place was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love creative restaurants and I seriously can't wait to head back.






Smitten Ice Cream. 
Of course we had to stop at the outdoor Ice creamery on our way out of Hayes Valley. This place is to die for and they make it right in front of you...... yumm








2 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day! We def need to go back soon- there are so many other menu items I want to try! Plus I need those tots in my life again! Love that pic of you and Shay... too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)