Monday, August 27, 2012

Napa Valley wine tasting





Wine tasting has become a really common thing to do since I've moved here. My sister always makes fun of me and says "Jeez do you do anything other than wine taste?" 
HA.
On this particular trip to Napa Valley, all the DG girls rode in a big bus and traveled to 3 wineries. The first was called Siduri where we ended up tasting around 12-15 different wines. Once leaving there we were all feeling pretttttyy good. We then went to Benovia where we tasted and had lunch and we ended the tour with a tasting at Dutton Goldfield, which had some of the best chocolate I've ever had. It's sooo much fun taking a weekend and traveling up to the wine country. Especially when its so cold in the city!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)