Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hippie Tree {Tiburon} & ROAM Burger









Okay, I want to take a quick moment and chat about my favorite burger place of all time, ROAM burger. This place has any kind of burger meat you want (bison, elk, veggie, reg) and it has the best toppings in the world. I mean who wouldn't kill for garlic fries with melted cheese on the French and Fry Burger?? So if you are ever in the Cow Hollow/Marina area in SF I seriously recommend it!

Moving on to the Hippie Tree, one of the most hidden places in Marin, according to me. (Took us a while to find, but it was soooo worth it!) I mean, look at that view!!! 
We decided to take a lunch break out of the office and have a picnic at the tree. Of course it was equipped with a swing and a spectacular view. We were obviously very satisfied and didn't want to head back to the office. I love finding hidden treasures like this. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW great spot and great photos! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I still haven't been to Roam yet! Burger date soon?? And that is such an incredible view- what a hidden gem!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :)