Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Working hard-or hardly workin'


I have to say I have had a wonderful time working for Skyy Spirits--what a fun way to get introduced to the glamorous side of the corporate world. I mean, a cocktail bar in the entrance? Not too shabby.
However, because of my crazy persistance with finding a job in Marketing, working as a Human Resources Assistant just isn't going to cut it. 
Even if it is with a snazzy company.

So, I am happy to report that I am now a Marketing Coordinator for a company in Sausalito and am starting really soon!


I'm so excited for all the projects and the work I get to do. (did I just say 'get to do?') Wow, I must be really excited :)

But, I am...and this brings me one step closer to moving to the city....and I really cannot wait for that day to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :)